Jess @ Curiouser and Curiouser (who has a great blog, check her out!) nominated me for the Liebster Award, I did one of these a long time ago, but since the questions are always new, I thought it would be fun to do it again.
1. Do you like book adaptations?
Sometimes? I have seen some really great ones, and some not so great ones. For the most part, I like them and the idea of them. Check out my Which Adaptation is Right for You? series to see some one my favorites. I have done a Pride and Prejudice and Romeo and Juliet edition so far.
2. If you were a protagonist in a book, what genre would you like your book to be?
Either a historical fiction novel where I defy my time period and wear pants and out-smart all the men, or an adventure novel where I am a famous archaeologist who discovers stuff and maybe solves murders on the side. So, you know, just the usual stuff.
3. Do you consider yourself a diverse reader?
Yes, I will give any genre a try, and love a lot of genres. Of course, I would like to be more diverse and read more non-western authors.
4. Would you rather be Ancient Greek, Roman, or Egyptian?
As a woman: Roman or Egyptian. As a wealthy male: Greek!
5. How do you spend your New Year's Eve?
I don't have any special traditions for NYE actually. I am usually at my parents house and some of my family that lives far away comes to visit, so I am usually stuffing my face with all the food my mom and grandma have made.
6. Have you ever cosplayed? If not, would you like to?
I have not, but I would be up for it if I had the perfect costume and occasion.
7. What's your favorite book of 2015 so far?
I have read some really great books this year but these two have really stood out to me:
I'll Give You the Sun Review
The Ghosts of Heaven
8. Which season is your favorite?
I think Summer is my favorite season. I love how easy-going it is, and to me, summer always means tons of reading time as I am out of school for the year. I like being outside in the sun and going to the beach or a baseball game. Wah! Now I'm sad summer is over.
9. Have you ever broken any bones?
Yes, I broke my pinky while I was in middle school at a basketball practice, and it's still crocked. But that's it.
10. Go to your bookshelf. Pick the seventh book from the left from the shelf of your choice. Go to chapter seven. What's the seventh word?
This was actually a bit of work, as the first three books I pulled out didn't have numbered chapters but multiple P.O.Vs!
Thanks for nominating me Jess!