Monday, December 2, 2013

December To be Read

Here's my December TBR. I hope to read quite a few books between semesters since I will be doing a lot of reading in my next semester with three English classes.

Currently Reading: Splendor, Anna Godbersen  Which is the fourth book in the Luxe series. This is a roll over from last month, I would like to finish this series this month. I'm curious to see how everything plays out for all the characters.

The Darkest Minds, Alexander Bracken
City of Lost Souls, Cassandra Clare
The Mark of Athena, Rick Riordan
Lolita, Vladimir Nabokov

Those are the books I'm hoping to get through this month. I'm trying to get my papers and protects done so I can start reading, but the end of the semester is always packed.

If you want to see what I read in November, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment