Sunday, March 2, 2014

March TBR

I'm on Spring Break from classes the first week of the month and I am hoping to get lots of time to read. Here's what I am really hoping to read this month.

Currently Reading: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I am about 2/3 of the way through the first book in the Infernal Devices trilogy, and so far I am enjoying it. Clare always creates very likable
characters that are easy to get attached too, and I am enjoying see already familiar characters pop up in this story as well.

I plan to continue with this series later in the month, but first I have a couple of things out from the library I am hoping to get to during break or shortly after.

Unwritten: Tommy Taylor and the Ship that Sank Twice and
Unwritten: Tommy Taylor and the Bogus Identity This is a graphic novel series that I am interested in starting. The first is the prequel to the series which I believe came out after the first few books in the series, and the second title is the first in the series. From what I understand this is about a young man named Tommy Taylor who is constantly mistaken for the popular book character of the same name that his father created before he disappeared. Somehow Tommy's world fuses with the fictional world his father has created. There are four or five books out in this series as of now I believe. I will report back when I finish these.

The Name of the Star Maureen Johnson This one is on my Nook. I don't know much about this one either actually. It is a series with two books out in it now. Murders similar to the ones committed by Jack the Ripper are taking place in London once again and somehow a girl living in a boarding school works to solve the mysteries. You might know I am a big fan of mystery novels, but I have not read many YA mysteries so this one intrigued me.   
I am also hoping to get to Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare and a classic, but I have not decided which one yet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment