Thursday, March 26, 2015

Literary Inspired: Movies (2)

I've picked up a few literary related movies lately and I thought I would share them with you guys. Let me know if you have seen any of these!

Bright Star (2009) 


This is is about John Keats and his love Fanny Brawn whom was the receiver of Keats' beautiful love letters and poetry. I'm expecting this one to be over-the-top and way inaccurate since the two lovers didn't spend very much time together, but I'm thinking it will be entertaining none-the-less.

Midnight In Paris (2010)

This one is directed by Woody Allen and has an all-star cast. I'm fuzzy on the details, but I'm pretty sure some authors from the Lost Generation make an appearance in this movie, among other famous artists. 

Brideshead Revisited (2008) 

I won't be watching this one until I read the novel by Evelyn Waugh, but I picked this up cheap so I don't feel too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment