I'm constantly adding books to my never-ending mental TBR list, but here is a look at the last ten books I've added. Some of these book are coming out in 2015, so I will make sure to add the release date if they are unreleased. All of these books, and many more, can be found on my Goodreads. Make sure you add me so I can see what you're reading!
Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
Book Titles Link to Goodreads
I read The Steadfast Reader's five star review of this book and was intrigued. The synopsis reminds me of Chopin's The Awakening, so of course I'm interested.
2. Immaculate by Katelyn Detweiler Release Date: May 26, 2015
The concept of this one is pretty unique for a YA. The main character is a pregnant virgin. This could either have a really scary twist or a magical realism twist, but the synopsis has made me curious to see which one it is.
3. The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett Release Date: September 22, 2015
This is a standalone novel about parallel worlds, I don't really need any more info. than that to be interested. Plus, beautiful cover.
4. A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis Release Date: October 6, 2015
This sounds very creepy and very atmospheric.
5. Fall Boys and Dizzy in Paradise by Jandy Nelson Release Date: 2017
Not a lot of information on this one yet and the release date is years away, but I loved I'll Give You the Sun and everything Nelson writes will be on my TBR list.
I love Smith's writing! I really enjoyed Winger and Grasshopper Jungle. His books are always so poignant and so weird.
7. Extraordinary Means by Robin Schneider Release Date: May 26, 2015
I haven't read Schneider's debut novel yet, but I've heard good things and this one looks good too.
8. Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa Release Date: September 8, 2015
This contemporary sounds funny and meaningful.
9. Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown Release Date: October 20, 2015
This historical fiction spy novel looks full of girl-power
10. Da Vinci's Tiger by Laura Malone Elliot Release Date: November 10, 2015
Historical fiction set in the Renaissance? Sounds good to me. As long as they don't put Da Vinci in a romantic relationship.
What have you added to your TBR? Let me know so I can add it to mine too!