Thursday, January 26, 2017

Short Reads TBR

In this post I talked about some of my short-term reading goals I have set for myself. One of those was to use February to read some of the short books that have been on my TBR for ages! I've picked out six books that are under or around 200 pages that I have been meaning to get to for ages. If you've read any of them, let me know what you thought!


The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman- 241 pages
The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Muriel Spark- 128 pages
They do it with Mirrors by Agatha Christe- 202 pages
The Narrative of the Life of Fredrick Douglass and American Slave by Fredrick Douglas- 110 pages
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho- 177 pages
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon- 221 pages

I would love to get through all of these this month, as they are all well-beloved books. 

What are your reading goals for this month? For the year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment