Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
1. Hermonie Granger from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
She's so smart and prepared I'm sure she could find a way to keep us alive and then get us rescued. Plus, Magic!
2. Celaena Sardothien form the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
She's so kick-butt and great at surviving on her own!
3. Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians
He could use his water powers to summon a boat and get us off that island.
4. Dameon Black from The Lux series by Jenifer L. Armentrout
He's hot, he's a super fast, super strong alien, he's a good choice.
5. Katniss Everdeen form the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzzane Collins
Katniss is the toughest chick ever! so of course she's on this list.
1. Jem Carstairs from the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
I wouldn't mind being trapped anywhere with Jem.
2. Oscar Wilde from the Oscar Wilde Murder Mystery series by Gyles Brandeth
I love, love, love Oscar and would love, love, to get to meet him and his outrageous personalities and hear his stories.
3. Ron Weasly from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Ron is so funny, sweet, and a red head! Bonus points for cute red heads!
4. Rory from the Shades of London series by Maureen Johnson
Rory's narration of this series makes me laugh out loud all the time, so she would be a great person to take with me to keep my spirits up! (ha! see what I did there? Spirits!)