Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
1. Anything by Agatha Christie- I love reading mysteries in the sun, and Christie is the Queen of Mystery. I've loved all the Christie I have read so far so I am eager to read more.
2. Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor by Stephanie Barron I'm really excited to start this mystery series where Jane Austen solves mysteries.
3. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde- This literary based mystery looks like a lot of fun; I have heard lots of great things about Fforde.
4. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Byrson- Nonfiction is another of my favorite pool-side reads, particularly outdoorsy and nature inspire non-fiction like Bryson's novels. This will be my first Byrson and I'm excited to see what all the hype is about.
5. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer- This nonfiction classic has been on my TBR forever, I would love to cross it off by the pool this summer.
6. Memoirs of a Beatnik by Diane Di Prima- I will be starting this one really soon. It's on my Classics Club Women's Literature Event TBR and I love the Beatnik movement. I'm eager to learn more about women in the movement as they were somewhat of a rarity and faced discrimination.
7. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas- I have heard that this YA thriller is supper addtictive, perfect for a pool read.
8. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski- I need to finsih this trilogy and the other two books were fast paced and sucked me in so I expect this one to as well.
9. These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelley Zekas- I think this one will be a fast and light read.
10. Comics!- I am on a comic book kick this summer; I plan to read as many as I can. Right now I have tons of Robin and Wonder Woman to read.
Side note: does anyone else miss Mad Men as much as I do?