I'm always inspired by books so I love this topic. Make sure to leave me a link in the comments so I can check out your list. Happy Tuesday!
Hosted by:The Broke and the Bookish
Book Titles link to reviews
1. I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson made me want to make art!
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman made me want to travel!
3. Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristoff and Sheryl WuDunn made me want to help women around the world in every possible way!
4. Ariel by Sylvia Plath made me want to write poetry!
5. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley made me want to get a PhD in literature!
6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater made me want to finally learn how to read the tarot cards that have been in my closet for years.
7. On the Road by Jack Kerouac made me want to learn about the Beatnik Movement!
8. Circling the Sun by Paula McLain made me want to learn more about Africa and Beryl Markham!
9. In the Shadows of Blackbirds by Cat Winters made me want to read all the WWI poetry I could get my hands on and introduced me to some new poets!