Monday, September 16, 2013

Recently Purchased: Amazon is Dangerous

I am not allowing myself to buy any more books this month, even though my list of books I want to buy keeps growing. Taking a break from YA over the last year or so has left me very behind and I'm trying to get caught up as fast as I can.
Here is the content of my latest amazon book haul. Amazon has a great bargain book section and good prices on books in general.
 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky
The Bronze Horsemen, Paullina Simmons (book one of a trilogy)
The Raven Boys, Maggie Sriefvater (book one of the Raven Cycle)
City Of Bones, Cassandra Clare (book one of the Mortal Instruments Series)
City of Ashes, Cassandra Clare (book two of the Mortal Instruments Series)
The Son of Neptune, Rick Rioridan (book two of the Heroes of Olympus Series) 


No comments:

Post a Comment