Monday, July 14, 2014

Poetry Wishlist

Here's the poetry collections that are on the top of my wishlist. I have women authors on the brain after this post so many of these collections are by women, but I'm not complaining.

The Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson 

















Never read Dickinson? Start with "i heard a fly buzz-when i died"

The Collected Poems of Anne Sexton 


















Never read Sexton? Start with "For my Lover Returning to his Wife"

Two-headed Poems by Margaret Atwood


















Never read Atwood? Start with "you fit into me"

The Collected Poems of Maya Angelou 


















Never read Angelou? Start with "Phenomenal Women"

The Colossus and Other Poems by Sylvia Plath 


















Never Read Plath? Start with "Daddy"

The Collected Poems of John Keats

















Never read Keats? Start with "Ode on a Grecian Urn"

Poet recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment