Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Wrap-up

July has been pretty busy. I am moving out of my parents house into an apartment about two hours away. I have spent a lot of the past month buying things I need for the apartment and packing. One thing I have learned from this experience is I really need to clean out my life. I have way too much stuff! Because of this craziness I am still reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac with one hundred pages left, but I am determined to finish this book because I have been reading it for way too long. I also introduced a new series on the blog, Literary Look (which you can find in the "other posts" list below).
But, here are the books I read and the things I talked about in July:

Book Reviews
Winger by Andrew Smith
Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Fighting Ruben Wolfe by Markus Zusak
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King

Other Posts
Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Classics
Mid-Year Reading Check In
Used Book Haul
Women Writers List
Stacking the Shelves: Book Outlet Haul
Poetry Wish List
Top Ten Tuesday: Tv Shows and Movies
Stacking the Shelves: Used Books and Nook Update
Top Ten Tuesday: Deserted Island Companions
Wishlist: Beautiful Books
Literary Look: The Beatnik Writers
Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I own the most books from

How was your July?



No comments:

Post a Comment