Thursday, November 27, 2014

Books I'm Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of the amazing people in my life and the fact that I have discovered reading and books that have changed my life. And of course, I'm thankful for all of you that read what I have to say about books and discuss them with me. So in honor of being thankful, here is a list of books that I am thankful for and that have impacted me.

The Great Gatsby. F. Scott Fitzgerald
Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
Breakfast at Tiffany's Truman Capote 
The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath 
Self- Reliance, Ralph Waldo Emerson 
Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, J.K. Rowling 
The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood 
Midwinterblood, Marcus Sedgwick 

No comments:

Post a Comment