Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR


Right now, I'm in a HUGE science fiction and fantasy mood, which you will see reflected in this list of books I really want to get to this spring. I've been craving to sit down with a long and super involved fantasy: problem is, work is taking up all my reading time and energy. Hopefully I'll find some time to dive into a few of the selections from this list during the season. Let me know where I should start! All titles link to Goodreads! 



(Need to reread Heir of Fire before diving into this one)

(Loved the movie, now I want to read the series)

(Will be reading this one very soon)


(High hopes for this one) 


I will be a happy camper if I manage to make it through some of these reads this spring! What are you looking forward to reading this spring? Any good sci-fi or fantasy recommendations? 

12 comments:

  1. Queen of Shadows is by far my favorite in the Throne of Glass-series! Hope you love it as well! :D
    Ordered my copy of Children of Blood and Bone last week so I'm hoping to read that one as soon as it arrives but we'll see about that.. Always so many books to read, after all.. :P

    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to continue on with the series! I'm just put off by the fact that I can't remember much of the books I have read so far! I know how it is to have too many books!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I own The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza, Shaun David Huthinson and hope to read that soon. He's a favorite author of mine! I also really want to read And I Darken.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved We are the Ants by Hutchinson so I want to read his latest release!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I received my preorder copy of The Children of Blood & Bone just yesterday and I can't wait to start it :) Nice list!

    I hope you get to read all of these soon 🙂

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/03/fifteen-diverse-ya-contemporary-books-written-by-diverse-female-authors-on-my-spring-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so much praise for Children of blood and bone. Hope you enjoy all the books on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of these are on everyone's list so I hope you get to read them all. Happy Spring!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also would like to read Children of Blood and Bone and And I Darken! They've been increasingly on my radar.

    Hope you love Alice and the Fly as much as I did!

    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard both are super absorbing, which is exactly what I'm looking for at the moment!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete