Sunday, October 27, 2013

Classics on the Top of My List

I have been reading a lot of YA recently, which I have really been enjoying. Just recently I found myself to be missing the classics though, so here is a list of classics at the top of my list that I want to read. I am hoping to get to some of these books next month and over winter break in December.

Lolita, Vladimir Nabokov
A Room of One's Own, Virginia Woolf
Emma, Jane Austen
The Beautiful and the Dammed, F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Picture Of Dorian Gray, Oscar Wilde

Have you read any of these? What classics are on your list? I am currently reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen which is my first Austen novel. I have owned it forever and have always wanted to read it, so I decided to pick it up yesterday and start it. So far I am enjoying it, and I am looking forward to reading more Austen in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment