Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October TBR

It's October already! hard to believe, but I'm excited to show you my To Be Read list for this month.

Currently reading: The Perks of being a Wallfower, Stephen Chbosky
I am half way through this book right now, and I had a hard time putting it down last night to go to bed. Charlie is such a real character that makes the reader feel his emotions right along side him. I just want to give him a hug and ruffle his hair more than anything! I will talk more about this book when I finish it.
 
Next on my list is City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. Which is book two in The Mortal Instruments series. Then I would like to read Envy by Anna Godbersen the third book in The Luxe series. The books in this series usually go pretty quickly and are a light read. I am eager to finish the series and see how it all plays out for the characters. The last book on my list this month is my creepy pick for the end of October, The Diviners by Libba Bray. I have spoken about this book in this post which features some other good and creepy October reads.
 
Hopefully I will have extra time at the end of the month to get some more reading done. If that happens I would love to continue with The Hereos of Olmpus series by reading book two, The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment