Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Library TBR

Instead of doing the normal TBR list for this month, I thought I would make a list of books I got from the library both in ebook and physical form that I want to read this month. TBR lists are great in theory, but I usually don't stick to them, but this list I will more than likely complete this month since they have to go back before the end of the month.

EBOOKS 

The first ebook I got through my library is Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan which I have already read, reviewed here and loved.

I am currently reading Cruel Beauty by Rosamond Hodge which is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast. I really enjoy Beauty and the Beast in all forms so I was really drawn to this book. I am not far enough in to give you an assessment of this book, but look out for a review when I finish it.

Next I have the much talked about new book by E. Lockheart, We Were Liars.

My final ebook is Proxy by Alex London. This is the start of a dystopian series (trilogy?). I know the second book was just released at the end of May. In this world, the rich can hire someone to pay for their wrong doings instead of taking the punishment themselves, and our main character is forced to take the punishment of his rich owner. 

PHYSICAL BOOKS 

I only have one physical book from the library, but it is a more recent release that I am excited to read. Great by Sara Benincasa is a modern retelling of The Great Gatsby. I love Gatsby, so I am both excited and nervous for this novel.


All of these books are relatively small, under three hundred pages, so I should be able to finish them all this month, so look out for reviews on these books within the next few weeks. Have you read any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment