Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
Release Date: April 28, 2015
Summary from Goodreads:

High school senior Jonathan Aubrey creates worlds at will. In Kylie-Simms-is-my-girlfriend, he’s given himself everything he doesn’t have in real life-–the track team, passing grades, and his dream girl–-until one day he confuses his worlds and almost kisses the real Kylie Simms. Now his girlfriend Kylie and the real Kylie are changing, and Jonathan must solve the mystery of his own life to save his love from a gruesome fate.


Why I'm Excited:
This book is getting amazing reviews from those who have read an advanced copy, and alternate worlds are something that are not very common in YA books. This sounds like a really interesting blend of contemporary and fantasy. The concept and plot sound fresh and I love the blue cover. 

Hosted by:Breaking the Spine 

6 comments:

  1. This does sound interesting! I hadn't seen it around before today. I like the idea of being able to create multiple worlds, but the fake ones affecting the real one seems kind of creepy! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only discovered it right before writing this post. It does seem like it might have a little bit of a creepy vibe. Not being able to tell what's real and what's fake would be creepy.
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So can't wait to get my hands on it, but is it weird the cover creeps me out? Haha. ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can see why floating heads would creep you out!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This sounds so interesting! I haven't heard of it before seeing your post but I'm totally adding it to my TBR!:D

    Alexandra @ SleepsOnTables

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound really interesting!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete