Sunday, October 5, 2014

September Wrap-Up

Welcome to October! September went by so fast, I have to sign up for my Spring Semester classes this month already which is crazy! So here's a wrap-up of my September posts.

Reviews:
Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh
Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
The Time Machine by HG Wells
Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos

Favorite book of the month: I would say this is a tie between Heir of Fire and Midwinterblood 

Other Posts: 
TTT: Authors at my lunch table 
Stacking the Shelves: New Semester Treat
TTT: Underrated books in two genres
State of Mind
Stacking the Shelves: Nook Purchases
Love Lost
TTT: Authors I want to read more from
Waiting on Wednesday: Belzhar
Literary Look: The Harlem Renaissance
TTT: Fall TBR
Currently Watching: Monarch of the Glen
Happy Banned Books Week
TTT: Difficult Reads

Favorite post of the month: I have been really enjoying doing my Literary Look series, and this month's post on the Harlem Renaissance is my favorite post of the month.

Most popular post of the month: TTT: Fall TBR 

Looking Ahead: Hopefully I will be reading lots of Fall and Halloween appropriate books this month and doing lots of reviews. Watch out for a list of perfect October reads as well as my thoughts after rereading one of my favorite books later this week.

Happy October!


No comments:

Post a Comment