I'm not one to set a bunch of goals at the same time, because I tend to feel over-whelmed with them, but there are a few goals I would like to set for myself in 2015- in terms of reading, blogging, and in other parts of my life. So here's what I hope to accomplish in 2015.
Hosted by: The Broke and Bookish
1. Reread at least ten books-- I'm taking part in the 2015 Reread Challenge this year so that should help me accomplish this one.
2. Complete my 2015 Rereads and Classics List-- I made a list of the top five rereads and classics that are top priority for this year and I hope to get through them. See the list here, and the wrap-up for 2014's list here.
3. Read 75 books-- I read about 100 books this year, but I'm putting my goal at 75 this year because I have a very full semester coming up in the spring and I might take classes over the summer too, so I will be busier with school this year.
4. Read more new releases-- I made a list of 2015 releases I'm looking forward to and I hope to get to most of them. Read the list here. And the list of sequels coming out in 2015 that I can't wait to read here.
5. Read newly purchased books sooner after purchasing them-- This one goes along with number four. I tend to buy newer releases and then not read them for a year or two when they are no longer new releases. This year I would like to read the books I buy in a timely fashion, which may also help me to only buy when I'm ready to read (but I'm pretty sure that's just wishful thinking.)
6. Continue my Literary Look Series-- I love doing this series I created, but the posts take a while to put together. I'd like do a lot of them this year. You can check out the first two in this series; The Beatnik Generation and The Harlem Renaissance!
General Life Goals:
7. Relax!-- This year I'm going to try to not get so stressed out about everything (which is really difficult for a perfectionist who is also a college student). If you have any tips on this, please let me know.
Leave me a link to your goals, I would love to read them!
Hope you have a great New Year!