Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2015 Releases


I can't believe it's December already, but I'm so ready for it. My winter break from classes starts the second week of December and I am so ready for this semester to end! Here's a list of books I'm looking forward too in 2015. I'll be checking lots of lists today with my Goodreads open, so leave me your link! P.S. a lot of books from my Top Ten Sequels I Need Right Now List could have made this list too, but I'm going to try and feature books that aren't sequels today.

Book Tittles Link to Goodreads

I've yet to read anything by Schawb, but all of her books appeal to me, and this one is no exception
Expected Publication: February 24th 

This looks fun and action packed. 
Expected Publication: January 13th

This just sounds so interesting, and I love the cover. 
Expected Publication: February 24th 

This sounds great, plus I enjoyed Bardugo's Grisha Trilogy so I'm excited.
Expected Publication: October 8th 

Another beautiful cover, this one sounds like it contains some magical realism, which I am all about. 
Expected Publication: April 28th 

Yay! I love Maas and I'm excited to see how she does adult fantasy. Something tells me this is going to be even more involved and lengthier than her Throne of Glass series, I'm also patiently awaiting the fourth book in that series, but it hasn't been given a release date. Major sad face.  
Expected Publication: May 5th 

I'm pretty excited about this one too. This is the first in a new series, and the world sounds so interesting! And can I say, 2015 is looking like the year of the gorgeous cover! So many of these books are so pretty. 
Expected Publication: February 10th 

There's not a lot of information out on this one yet, but so far it's a dualogy about a girl who can time travel. Bracken has a good reputation and I plan on marathoning her Darkest Minds trilogy over break, so this one is definitely on my radar. 
Expected Publication: Fall 2015

This one sounds a little haunting and very suspenseful and mysterious. 
Expected Publication: March 24

This is a modern retelling of the Grimm Fairy Tale, The Handless Maiden which I have never even heard of, but that excites me. I love the idea of fairy tale retellings and I love that this one is unique. Plus this book sounds hella creepy. Anything with religious cults gives me nightmares! 
Expected Publication: June 9th

 

 

 

 
So many good books are coming out next year, my list could have been twice as long! Looks like 2015 will be a good reading year! Let me know which books are on your list! 

16 comments:

  1. I already knew of most of the books on your list, but I totally had to add Passenger to my Goodreads shelf!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and here's hoping all the books we're anticipating turn out to be good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen The Walls Around Us and A Court of Thorns and Roses so much I just might have to add those! Great list!

    http://www.readingbifrost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Court of Thorns and Roses is going to be great I think!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited about a new book from Sarah J Maas. I think there are some great books coming out in 2015! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I'm also excited for Maas.

    here's my post

    Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much agree with your whole list but I've not heard of The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly so I'm off to add that to my TBR! I love fairytale retellings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of it until I put this list together. It sounds really interesting!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great picks! You've got quite a few on your list that I am excited for myself - A Court of Thorns and Roses and Six of Crow. And some that I forgot to mention - The Red Queen and The Conspiracy of Us especially. 2015 is going to be a great year for books, I can't wait. I hope you enjoy them all when you finally get to read them :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, 2015 sounds like an awesome reading year!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Every single one of these is on my TBR, and I almost put about half of them on my own list! The Sin Eater's Daughter and The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly are both on mine, and I almost added The Conspiracy of Us and A Darker Shade of Magic. Too many good books and not enough slots! Great list :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you, this week's list was really difficult to narrow down, which is not a bad problem to have.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Yes to V.E. Schwab! I've never read any of her books, but I want to so badly. I have The Archived, so I should probably read that soon. And oh my gosh, I AM SO EXCITED for Red Queen! I *almost* put in on my TTT list, but I'm saving it for the 2015 debut top ten theme. :)

    Thanks for stopping by The Fox's Hideaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also own the Archive! I'm really eager to get to it soon too. I think it's great that so many of these books on this list are debuts, I love finding new authors.
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete