Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Santa Should Bring Me (Because I've Been Good)


The books on this list are books that I have been lusting over for quite a while, but can't quite bring myself to buy yet, or haven't found the perfect edition yet. 

1. Station Eleven, Emily St. John Mandel

2. Well Read Women, Samantha Hahn


3. Texts from Jane Eyre, Mallory Ortberg


4. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Anita Loos


5. I'll Give You the Sun, Jandy Nelson


6. All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr


7. We Have Always Lived in the Castle, Shirley Jackson 


8. The Big Sleep and Other Novels, Raymond Chandler


9. Burial Rites, Hannah Kent


10. 101 Dalmatians, Dodie Smith


Bonus-- Any of the Penguin Deluxe Editions, Drop Caps Series, or the Cloth bound Classics!! 

14 comments:

  1. It seems like we don't read the same books, but I hope you get all these soon! :) Happy holidays! :)
    Top 10 Tuesday
    A Thousand Pieces of You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here is my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading Burial Rites and I definitely recommend checking it out. :) It's especially a great read for the winter months! I'd love a copy of Well-Read Women - it looks so pretty. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested to hear your thoughts once you finish it! Well Read Women is full of beautiful water color portraits on the inside, it is very pretty.
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I really want to read All The Light We Cannot See, I've heard such wonderful things about it! :-) I hope you receive these books soon! Merry Christmas My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things too!
      thanks for stopping by!
      Happy Holidays

      Delete
  5. Great list! I actually got a gorgeous edition of We Have Always Lived In The Castle for Christmas about 6 years ago which I'm about to re-read! Hope Santa brings you a book or two :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you enjoyed We Have Always Lived in the Castle. I love that Penguin Deluxe Edition.
      thanks for stopping by!
      Happy Holidays

      Delete
  6. Great list! I also want I'll Give You The Sun & All The Light We Cannot See,

    Happy reading!

    http://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/top-ten-books-i-wouldnt-mind-santa-bringing-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Station Eleven and Texts from Jane Eyre would make excellent gifts. :)

    Here's my TTT.

    Enter my Holiday Mixed Bag Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete