Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Break To Be Read List

Yay! It's winter break! I brought a very large pile of books home with me to work my way through over break, and I'm really hoping I can get through all of them, but I may have over-packed on the book front so who knows (I definitely over-packed on the clothes front.)


The End of the Affair, Graham Green This will be my first Green novel, although I own several by him. I'm really excited to get started on his work and this novel in particular.

Rules of Civilty, Amor Towles This is my last reread off my list for the year, and I'm excited to get into it as this is one of my favorite books of all time.

For Darkness Shows the Stars, Diana Peterfreund I just finished Persuasion which this book is a sci-fi retelling of, so I'm ready to read this one! It sounds really interesting, and the cover is gorgeous.

The Kiss of Deception, Mary E. Pearson I bought this when it came out, but haven't gotten to it yet! I've heard it's really good, so I'm hoping to get to it. Plus the covers for this series are beyond words.

The Darkest Minds, Alexandra Bracken I need to read this one and it's sequel for sure this break. I bought the first book ages ago, and now that all three books are out I can marathon them.

Never Fade, Alexandra Bracken Sequel to the above mentioned book.

The Cure for Dreaming, Cat Winters I won this one in a giveaway and I'm really excited to jump into it. It has so many great elements, historical fiction, hypnotism, and old photographers of suffragettes.

The Blood of Olympus, Rick Riordan Haven't read this one yet either, although I bought it right after it came out (are you sensing a pattern here?) I'm not in too big of a hurry to get to this one though for some reason, but I still do want to finish up this series.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know what For Darkness Shows the Stars is like - I want to read that, one too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I've heard lots of great things about it, so I have high hopes.
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete