Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Wrap-Up

I'm so happy it's December! I'm so ready for winter break and Christmas. I've got big reading plans for December, but here's a look at what happened in November. I didn't get as much reading done over my long weekend for Thanksgiving, but overall I did more reading than I thought I did.

Reviews:
Shadow and Bone, Leigh Bardugo
Persuasion, Jane Austen
Siege and Storm, Leigh Bardugo
Revolver, Marcus Sedgwick
Paper Towns, John Green (Reread)
Belzhar, Meg Wolitzer



Other Fun Posts:
STS: Book Outlet
TTT: Books I Want to Reread
How I Got My Mojo Back
TTT: Give These People A Book
Next to Buy
Liebster Award 
STS: I Won a Giveaway!
TTT: My Winter TBR
Books I'm Thankful For



Favorite Post of the Month: I was nominated for the Liebster Award! How cool! I really enjoyed putting that post together, and reading the answers of the bloggers I nominated.

Favorite Book of the Month: I had a great reading month and really enjoyed everything that I read, but if I had to choose a favorite I would go with Persuasion by Jane Austen. I just love her heroines and the way she writes romance.

Most Popular Post of the Month: Ten Books I Want to Reread  

Looking Ahead: I'm hoping to do a lot of reading and reviewing this month, so stay tuned for that. I'll more than likely being doing a fair amount of book shopping while I'm home for the holidays too. In the very near future I'll have a classic review up and a post on an old favorite.

What was your favorite book of November?
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment