Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Young Adult New Releases I'm Looking Forward To


I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday in quite a while, but I'm back today with some new releases I'm looking forward to! This year has had a lot of great new releases already that I need to catch up on, but here's a look at what's coming up that I'm excited about.

Book Titles Link to Goodreads


Release Date: May 30
This YA contemporary sounds fun and poignant. It puts me in mind of Nelson's The Sky is Everywhere, which makes me very interested. 


Release Date: May 30
I know a lot of people are anticipating this YA contemporary with two Indian-American main characters just as much as I am. 


Release Date: June 1
I enjoyed Fowley-Doyle's debut The Accident Season, and this one seems to have a similar magical-realism atmosphere to it.  


Release Date: June 27
This looks like a really entertaining historical fiction read! The early reviews have been pretty good. 


Release Date: July 25
I'm always interested in books that center around art! 


Release Date: August 8
I haven't read very many contemporaries with female LGBTQ characters, so this one is high on my list. 

Release Date: August 15
The first book in a duelology about a family where the women can manipulate beauty. 


Release Date: September 12
This fantasy series sounds quite interesting. The main character seems to have OCD and anxiety, and there is dragons. Sounds great to me. 


Release Date: September 12
I love Cat Winters and need to get caught up on her books before this one comes out. Her books always have a supernatural element that mixes perfectly with a historical fiction setting.


Release Date: October 10 
And of course I am looking forward to Stiefvater's newest release. Another author I need to catch up on the back-log of! 

Link me to your post so I can add even more books to my TBR! 

21 comments:

  1. I've been recently seeing 'Juniper' around... it caught my eye because of its cute cover... so fun! But I haven't read anything beyond that. I should. :)

    Also, 'Dimple' sounds crazy cute. Looking forward to that one.

    Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland, Mallory. Hope you enjoy all of these anticipated reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually a huge fan of contemporary, but both of them have caught my eye!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Hope you enjoy, Mallory - and thanks for visiting Finding Wonderland. :)

      Delete
  2. Little and Lion made my list too! :-) I can't wait to read more from Brandy Colbert. Fab list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pre-ordered When Dimple Met Rishi! I only didn't include it in my TTT because I was going for second half of year rather than rest of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, Mallory! Odd & True and The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue both sound really fun, and I've seen so many great reviews of When Dimple Met Rishi. The Gallery of Unfinished Girls sounds really interesting, thanks for bringing it to my attention. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many great books coming out soon!
      Thanks for stopping by Jess!

      Delete
  5. I've seen The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue, Odd & True, and Spellbook of the Lost and Found on several lists today and added them to my TBR. Thank you for sharing!

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiness Index looks so cute and fun, thanks for the rec! Our Top Tens have some overlap: My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some of these on my list too! I'm really looking forward to When Dimple Met Rishi, the buzz from everyone else makes it so much more exciting!

    Fabulous list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm glad to hear the good early reviews for that one!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. All The Crooked Saints was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/top-ten-tuesday-109/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is waiting for that one! Her books are always so unique.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Pretty much all of these are on my list! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find myself looking forward to these as well, especially All the Crooked Saints and Odd & True!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to hear people are Cat Winters fans!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete