Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August Wrap-Up

August was a busy month for me. I moved, started school, and had a quarter life crisis (no really, I did.) I feel like reading took a little bit of a back seat this month, but I still managed to read some really great things in August. I'm hoping to read lots in September, but that depends on my school schedule.

Reviews:
On the Road, Jack Kerouac
Losing It, Cora Carmack
If I Stay, Gayle Forman
The Summer Trilogy, Jenny Han
Grasshopper Jungle, Andrew Smith
Boxers, Gene Luen Yang
Saints, Gene Luen Yang

Other Posts:
Stacking the Shelves: A Mishmash
TTT: Classics for non-classic readers
TTT: Books I'm on the fence about
The Power of the First Line
Recently Watched: The Grand Budapest Hotel
TTT:Books I've Been Recommended
Hot Authors
Stacking the Shelves: You guessed it, more used books
TTT: Books I want to read but don't own yet

In exciting news, my Hot Authors post was featured as the most clicked on link on The Steadfast Reader's Spread the Love Link up. You should go check out her blog and her link up, both are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment