Friday, October 4, 2013

Recently Purchased: October Book Haul

I'm so excited about my recent book purchases. My shelves are currently overflowing, but that isn't stopping me from buying books every time I leave the house or get on the internet. Most of these came from amazon, one from the used section of my local bookstore, and one from the new section. I bought The Diviners by Libba Bray new at my bookstore because they had an autographed copy.

 
Flappers and Philosophers, F. Scott Fitzgerald (a beautiful Vintage Classics edition)
Fragile Things, Neil Gaiman (short story collection)
A Monster Calls, Patrick Ness (illustrated edition)
Mr. Penumbra's 24 hour Bookstore, Robin Sloan
The Darkest Minds, Alexander Bracken
The Diviners, Libba Bray 
 Both the Patrick Ness, and the Libba Bray book were mentioned in my post on good spooky October reads here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment