Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November TBR

My to be read list for November is a jumbled mix of books. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to read this next month. I have a lot of books I want to read, and I am hoping to do a lot of reading in December over my break from school. I got more reading done in October than I thought I would, and I'm excited to get started on my November list.

Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen  I am about forty pages in to this, which is my first Austen novel, although I own many. I am enjoying it so far, but more on that later.

Alright, now for the list,

Splendor, Anna Godbersen
Son of Neptune, Rick Riordan
Lolita, Vladimir Nabokov
City of Fallen Angels, Cassandra Clare
Papertowns, John Green

I hope to get through these books this month, many of them on the list shouldn't take me very long so I think it is very doable. Splendor will finish The Luxe series for me, Son of Neptune will continue The Heroes of Olympus series, and City of Fallen Angels will continue The Mortal Instruments series.





No comments:

Post a Comment