Friday, February 7, 2014

February TBR...Sorta

I have had a really hard time making a list of things I want to read this month. I have a few things that I am leaning towards, but my mood seems to be constantly changing. For example, after watching the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics, I want to read books that take place in Russia. But who knows what I will feel like reading tomorrow.

So here's a sorta TBR for February

Currently Reading: I am about fifty pages into Revolution by Jenifer Donnelly on my nook.
 I got it from the library after reading the first couple sentences of the synopsis. All I know about the plot of this book so far is that it tells two stories that overlap, one of a girl in modern times and one of a girl during the French Revolution. I'm a big fan of historical fiction so I went for it, but it's too early to tell if I will like this one or not.

The Virgin Suicides by Jeffery Eugenides and Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare are the only two books that I would really love to get to this month. Beyond that, I think I will just pick up whatever I am feeling in the mood for! I have a lot of books piled up on my nook and my shelves to get read, so I am not without options. I have also been picking up The World's Greatest Love Letters compiled by Michael Kelahan in the spirit of Valentine's Day. Old letters are so fascinating and beautiful to me.




What are you reading this month? Any classic romances you would like to recommend in the spirit of Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment