Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April To be Read

I've got a lot of reading plans for April!

Today I plan on starting Crown on Midnight by Sarah J. Maas which is the sequel to Throne of Glass which I just finished last week and loved!

Then I would like to read the first classic from my list of classics I would like to read this year (which you can see here) The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I won't make you listen to me explain the amount of love I have for Oscar Wilde again (its a lot, by the way) but I will say I am excited to get to this book and to get working on my list of classics now that my school reading list has slowed down a little bit.  

Crown of Embers by Rae Carson the sequel to The Girl of Fire and Thorns is also on my list to read this month as well as Persuasion by Jane Austen. 

I hope I will have time to read more than what is on my list for this month, but these are the books I'm really hoping to get to. What are you reading this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment