Friday, September 13, 2013

Quick TBR Update

Just a quick update on how my September to be read list is coming along. I finished Rumors by Anna Godbersen earlier this week. I decided not to do a review on this book because it is a sequel, which will make it difficult to make a spoiler free review. But I will say, it had a little bit of a surprise ending. You can read my review of the first book in the series, which is The Luxe here.

After finishing that, I started The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. Which is a series that takes place in the same world of his Percy Jackson series. I am a big fan of the Percy series so I have been a little reluctant to start this series for fear it wouldn't live up to Percy. So far I am enjoying the book, though I am not far enough in to make a final judgment. If you had any doubts about this series because you loved Percy so much, I would say go for it. The characters overlap with the Percy series, and the new additions to the characters are loveable and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment