Sunday, September 8, 2013

September To Be Read List

I thought I would make a TBR, or a to be read, list for this month. I have been accumulating a lot of books lately and have a long list of other books I want to purchase and read. Making a list will help me get through the books I have been wanting to read.

Currently Reading: Rumors by Anna Godbersen I am half way through this book, which is the second book in The Luxe series. I reviewed the first book here if you are interested in reading that. This series has proven to be quite addicting in the way a good dramatic tv show is. I am enjoying the series and planning on reading the other two in the series.


This month my TBR is made up of first books in a series. I plan to read the first books in these series and then run out to buy the rest of the series because I know I will love them.

September 2013 TBR
 
Rumors, Anna Godbersen
The Lost Hero, Rick Riordan (the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series)
City of Bones, Cassandra Clare (the first of the Immortal Instruments series)
 
 
 
 
If I have extra time at the end of the month after those books, I will continue on with one of the three series. It seems that more and more YA novels are series and it is hard to find stand alone novels. What are your thoughts on series vs. stand alone novels? What are you reading this month?  

No comments:

Post a Comment