Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I STILL Need to Start

This year has been the year of the standalone for me so far. There are so many series that I need to get caught up on (a post for another day) and that I need to start! So, before I get too overwhelmed with thinking about all the books I want to read, here's ten series that I would like to start! I own at least the first book in the series for all of the series listed below, so I really have no excuses here.
Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish


 

1.  The Fairyland Series by Catherine M. Valente 

2. Papergirls by Brian K. Vaughn 

3. The Bronze Horsemen Trilogy by Paulina Simmons 

 

4. The Magnus Chase Series by Rick Riordan 

5. The Thursday Next Series by Jasper Fforde 

6. Finishing School Series by Gale Carriger

 

7. The Glamourist Histories Series by Mary Robinette Kowal  

8. The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency by Jordon Stratford 

9. The Neapolitan Novels by Elena Ferrante 


10.  The Lois Lane Series by Gwenda Bond

14 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, although I did read book 1 of Finishing School Series and enjoyed it even though I don't like Steampunk. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papergirls has me intrigued! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color pallet for the art!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try Paper Girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of these yet either! The Bronze Horseman, Shades of Milk and Honey, The Eyre Affair and Fairyland are also high on my series TBR. Great picks!

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bronze Horsemen trilogy is HUGE! That's how I keep talking myself out of it.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great list, Mallory! Shades of Milk and Honey made my list this week too, and I complete forgot about Elena Ferrante's series - I need to get to those, too! And the Finishing School series... There's just so much I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt making this list too. And knowing I own all of these books (and in some cases even the second book in the series too) has me feeling a little stressed!
      Thanks for stopping by Jess!

      Delete
  6. I contemplated adding Magnus Chase to my list.... but in the end I decided that I'd put it off for too long to put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting really behind on Riordan's novels, but I do want to check out Magnus Chase as I'm interested to see how he did Norse mythology.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. The Magnus Chase books are so good, I hope you enjoy them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you enjoyed them! It will motivate me to pick them up.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete