Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Recently Purchased: January

Here's what I bought in January. I would like to read a lot of the books that are already on my shelves this year, but that hasn't stopped me from adding new ones.



        


Nancy Drew The Haunted Doll House, Stefan Petrucha and Sho Murase (Young Adult graphic novel borrowed from my mom)
Peter Pan and Peter in Kensington Gardens, J.M. Barrie (You may know that I already own and love Peter Pan but I have never read Peter in Kensington Gardens so I picked up this Penguin edition with both stories and the original illustrations)
Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte (If you remember this post you will know I plan to reread this book this year, so why not buy this beautiful Vintage Classics version, they are my favorite publisher of classics)
The Virgin Suicides, Jeffery Eugenides (My first Eugenides book)
Tiger Lilly, Jodi Anderson (Retelling of Peter Pan from Tiger Lilly's perspective, Tinker Belle narrates)  

No comments:

Post a Comment