Sunday, January 19, 2014

Recently Read: House of Hades

I just finished the fourth novel in Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus series, The House of Hades. I am so sad that I now have to wait until October for the final book in this series. I am going to miss Percy and his friends while I wait, and then after the wait is over, the series is over!

If you have not read this series, or the Percy Jackson series, you need to! Both are so great and so full of action and humor. 

Our characters go through a lot of self discovery in this book of the series, especially Percy. I will keep it spoiler free, but I loved what happens to Leo in this book, as well as what we learn about Nicco. I think that piece of information we learn really helps us to understand his character. I love all of these characters, and I don't want anything bad to happen to any of them in the final book! I have heard rumor that Rick released a statement on twitter that one of the Seven will die in the final book. 

This book picks up right where our cliff hanger ending left us in Athena. Percy and Annabeth face an impossible journey, as do the rest of the Seven aboard the Argo II.

Here is the link for the review for The Mark of Athena the third book in the series, which also contains the links for the reviews for the first two books in the series.
The Mark of Athena   

No comments:

Post a Comment