I'm looking forward to quite a few new releases the second half of this year, so here is a look at ten that I am really excited for.
Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
Book Titles Link to Goodreads
My most anticipated release for the second half of the year is...
1. Queen of Shadows, Sarah J. Maas: September 1st
2. Radiance, Catherine M. Valente: October 20th
3. The Uninvited, Cat Winters: August 11th
4. Lock and Mori, Heather M. Petty: September 15th
5. The Rest of Us Just Live Here, Patrick Ness: October 6th
6. Stand Off, Andrew Smith: September 8th
7. I Crawl Through it, A.S. King: September 22nd
8. Velvet Undercover, Teri Brown: October 20th
9. These Shallow Graves, Jenifer Donnelley: October 27th
10. Fans of the Impossible Life, Kate Scelsa: September 8th
What second-half of the year releases are you the most excited about?