Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Diversity Bingo Update #3

I haven't updated my Diversity Bingo board in a while, so I thought it was about time for an update post. Admittedly, I haven't marked off many squares since my last update in July, but that's because teaching has slowed down my reading quite a bit. Nevertheless, I have some squares to mark off for book I've read over the past three months or so, and I do plan to cross more of before the end of the year.

If you have any recommendations for books that would fulfill any of my empty squares, please let me know! 

Update #1
Update #2


Newly Competed Squares and Reviews:
MC With an Underrepresented Body Type: The Upside of Unrequited, Becky Albertailli (Plus size MC) 
Arabic MC (Own Voices): The Rose and the Dagger, Renee Ahdieh 

No comments:

Post a Comment