Thursday, May 1, 2014

May To Be Read List

Required reading is over!! I finished my last book that I needed to read for my classes last night and I'm very excited to choose my own reading again. Because the last couple weeks of April was pretty crazy with school I had to scrap some books of last months TBR but one carried over to this month and the others I will read soon. Prepare yourself for a long list.

Currently Reading: Well kinda, I plan on starting this book tonight so I have't started it yet, but the first book I want to read this month is Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley. I don't know much about the plot, but I have heard its a great book multiple times.

Next I have an e-copy of If I Stay by Gale Forman from the library so I want to read that, plus it is being made into a movie soon so I would like to read it before the movie comes out.

I would like to continue The Lux series by reading the third book Opal by Jennifer L. Amrmentrout and I probably won't be able to stop myself from reading the fourth one Origin too.

Next is the second in the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, Pretties. 

And the carry-over from last month which I'm not sure if I will get to or not is The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. 


The next two books I know I will for sure get to this month. I plan to reread City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare before picking up City of Heavenly Fire when it is released May 27th (I already preordered my copy from amazon).


Well, there's my huge list, I guess we will see how many I get to this month. What are you planning to read this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment