Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
My list is in no particular order
1. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, Ann Brashares The first YA series I read that I really loved and got attached to the characters.
2. Peaches Trilogy, Jodi Lynn Anderson I read this after the Sisterhood series and it was equally as good.
3. Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling Harry, Ron and Hermonie are the most loyal of friends. These books contain so much love and loyalty.
4. Papertowns, John Green Q's friends are willing to skip their high school graduation ceremony to help him learn an important lesson.
5. The Rules of Civility, Amor Towles This is one of my favorite books of all time, it is so beautifully written and makes very raw and honest comments on friendship and loyalty.
6. The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald Nick and Gatsby have one of the most interesting literary friendships I have ever encountered.
7. Sherlock Holmes, Arthur Conan Doyle Holmes and Watson are perhaps the most famous bffs in literature, and for a good reason. Their friendship dynamic is my favorite out of all the friendships I have read, as well as my favorite relationship I have seen on screen. I could go on about my love for Holmes and Watson's friendship forever.
8. Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck This is a heartbreaking story of friendship.
9. and 10. Percy Jackson series and The Heroes of Olympus series, Rick Riordan These books both contains groups of friends that kick Greek mythology's butt!