Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
This is the wish least likely to come true. I don't have enough self-control for this one.
2. One day I will have all my books together on one huge shelf.
I hate that my books are divided between my parents house and my apartment, and then divided again among many small shelves. Someday I will have a beautiful custom made bookshelf that fits all of my books beautifully. Hey, a girl can dream right?
3. One day I will own multiple gorgeous editions of all my favorite classics.
Already on my way to this one!
4. One day I will have read the books that have sat unread on my shelf for three (plus) years.
Maybe someday, sigh.
Everything will have a place and it will look perfect! That's totally achievable right?
6. One day I will remember what happened in the previous book before diving into the sequel.
It would be a miracle if this happened. I need to start writing summaries or something, but who has time for that? Let's just release the whole series at the same time please publishers.
7. One day I will put together my own anthology of all my favorite poems.
This is a project I would love to do. I would love to print out my favorite poems and slap them into a homemade book that I can keep adding to. This way all of my favorite poems would be in one spot whenever I needed them. This might be my project for next summer. My wheels are turning now!
What did you do for this week's post? What's your biggest book wish? Leave me your link down below and I will pop over!