Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A list of Rejected Thesis Sentences

No one will ever be able to write about Ralph Waldo Emerson or Walt Whitman because no one can understand the scholarly articles on them.

It doesn't matter how good this paper is because it is about a female author, so you will give me a B. 

Nathaniel Hawthorne is a jerkface and is only loved by other jerkfaces. 
(See his comment on "These damned scribbling women" for proof.)    

I have two days to write this eight page paper, and I will never get it done in time because I am stress crying too hard to type. 


Happy Paper Writing and Exam season everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the second one. I just wrote two papers in 36 hours. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain Jillian! Good luck with the end of the semester!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete