Saturday, April 25, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up: Paper Overload!

What's New 
I am on paper overload right now! I have three huge papers due next week, and the following week is finals. But I was able to finish one of the papers on Friday, so I'm feeling pretty okay right now, but ask me again tomorrow when I'm trying to study for an exam and finish a research paper.

Reading Update
I haven't had the chance to do much reading this week, but I'm hoping to find some time to read this weekend. Since last week, I have started and read about fifty pages of Mosquitoland and I have started and read half of my last piece of required reading for the semester Tracks by Louise Erdrich! I'm really enjoying Tracks and I am glad that it was assigned because I had never even heard of it before this class!
 

What I Bought:
Nothing this week!

What I Posted:
Monday- I reviewed my first Penguin Little Black Classic - On Murder Considered one of the Fine Arts by Thomas De Quiency
Tuesday- I talked about Ten of my All Time Favorite Authors
Wednesday- I featured Howl by Allen Ginsberg in my latest Poetry Spotlight
Thursday- I did the Classics Tag which was so much fun!

Last Week's Wrap-Up

What's Next: 
I've got a review of Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, Top Ten Tuesday, and another book tag!

If you guys read and blog about classics I would love if you let me know and left me a link to your blog because I am always on the look-out for more blogs that talk about classics.   

The Sunday Post Hosted by: The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, that's exactly where I was two days ago: papers and exams. I have one exam left next week, and one class. You'll get through it! :D

    If you're looking for Classics readers, you've heard of this, right?

    Best wishes this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I finished a few of the papers this weekend.
      Oh man! That list is great! I have heard of the Classics Club but I haven't seen that list before.
      Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the link!

      Delete
  2. Here's a blog I saw that seems to talk about classics a bit: http://www.danahuff.net/

    Hope you get your papers done and get straight A's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation!
      and Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of work, good luck with it :)

    Have a great reading week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete