Saturday, April 18, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up

What's New:
The end of the semester is still approaching and that means so are many, many deadlines. I've been staying up way too late reading lately, which is both great and awful. I haven't had time to read blogs as much as I would like to lately so I'm hoping to get a chance to catch up on those once the semester ends. Here's a look at what I read and what I'm currently reading.

What I Read Since My Last Wrap Up:
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
I actually already reviewed this one and you can check 
it out here. 

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, Becky Allbertallit
Review for this one is coming up but I gave it
4/5 stars on Goodreads.

Currently Reading:
Mosquitoland by David Arnold


What I Borrowed From the Library:
Mosquitoland by David Arnold

What I Posted:

Monday- I reviewed my first Vonnegut book, Cat's Cradle
Tuesday- I shared ten of my Favorite Thought Provoking Quotes
Wednesday- I talked about a really enjoyable adaptation of Jane Austen's Emma
Thursday- I reviewed The Sin Eater's Daughter

Last Week's Wrap-Up

What's Next: 
I've got lots of posts in mind, I just need to find to write them up between papers and projects! This upcoming week I'm hoping to get out at least one of the reviews I need to post yet, a Poetry Spotlight on Ginsberg's "Howl", and possibly a great tag I was recently tagged to complete, in addition to Top Ten Tuesday of course.

Let me know how you guys are doing, are you hanging in there if the end of the school year or semester for you?

Stacking the Shelves Hosted by: Tyngas Review
The Sunday Post Hosted by: The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

10 comments:

  1. You have read some great books this week. I am really looking forward to reading Simon vs the Homo Sapiens. I have heard great things,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun and cute read, hope you enjoy it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Mosquitoland sounds so good. I've been seeing it around a lot but I have yet to read any reviews on it. Enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get some time to really get into it this week!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've had some good books. I've heard good things about The Sin Eater's Daughter and Mosquitoland. I may try to add them to my TBR. Hope you enjoy your books :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Cheers! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sin Eater's Daughter was pretty entertaining- I recommend checking it out.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete